Exothermic Welding Market Size 2022-2028
Exothermic welding, also known as exothermic bonding, is a process that uses heat to join two conductors together. The process is similar to soldering, but the heat required is much higher. Exothermic welding is often used to connect electrical cables or wires together, as well as to connect metal pipes.
The process begins by heating the end of one conductor with an electric arc. This heats the metal until it melts and forms a pool of molten metal. The other conductor is then placed in the pool, and the two pieces are allowed to cool and solidify. The resulting bond is very strong and can withstand high temperatures and pressures.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.intelmarketresearch.com/download-free-sample/22/exothermic-welding-market
Exothermic welding is used extensively in the construction of power plants, pipelines, and other large projects where conductors need to be joined together quickly and securely.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Exothermic Welding market size is estimated to be worth US$ 105.35 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of US$ 135.98 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.35% during the review period.
In United States the Exothermic Welding market size is expected to grow from US$ 31.51 million in 2021 to US$ 40.05 million by 2028, at a CAGR of 3.43% during the forecast period.
Scope and Market Size:
Exothermic Welding market is segmented in regional and country level, by players, by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Exothermic Welding market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on sales, revenue and forecast by Type and by Application for the period 2017-2028.
For United States market, this report focuses on the Exothermic Welding market size by players, by Type, and by Application, for the period 2017-2028. The key players include the global and local players which play important roles in United States.
- Aplicaciones Tecnologicas S.A.
- Amiable Impex
- Huadian Lightning Protection
- Ningbo Banghe New Materials
- A. N. Wallis & Co
- Shangdong Fullworld
Segment by Type:
By Type, Exothermic Weld Powder accounting for 67.22% of the Exothermic Welding global market in 2021, is projected to value US$ 89.98 million by 2028, growing at a revised 4.19% CAGR in the post-COVID-19 period.
- Exothermic Weld Powder
- Graphite Molds
- Handle Clamps
Segment by Application:
By Application, Power Utility was the leading segment, accounting for over 40.68% percent market share in 2021, and altered to an 4.48% CAGR throughout this forecast period.
- Power Utility
- North America
- United States
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Southeast Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia
The Future of Exothermic Welding
The future of exothermic welding is looking very promising. The market is expected to continue to grow at a steady pace in the coming years. This growth is being driven by the increasing demand for exothermic welds in a variety of industries, such as automotive, aerospace, and construction.
Exothermic welding is a very versatile process that can be used to join a variety of different materials. As the demand for more complex and specialized welds increases, the exothermic welding market is expected to grow even further.
There are a few key factors that will help shape the future of exothermic welding. First, the development of new and improved exothermic welding products will continue to drive growth in the market. Second, the increasing use of automated exothermic welding systems will help boost productivity and efficiency levels. Finally, the rising awareness of the benefits of exothermic welding amongst end-users will also contribute to market growth.
The exothermic welding market by end-use industry
The exothermic welding market by end-use industry is growing rapidly owing to the increasing demand from various industries such as railways, construction, and power generation. Exothermic welding is a type of welding process that uses an externally applied heat source to melt the base metals and create a weld. This welding process is widely used in various industries due to its advantages such as high welding speed, low distortion, and good mechanical properties.
Geographical analysis of the exothermic welding market
The exothermic welding market is geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America is expected to be the largest market for exothermic welding due to the high demand from the oil & gas industry. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for exothermic welding due to the growing demand from the construction and automotive industries. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for exothermic welding due to the increasing demand from the infrastructural development and automotive industries in China and India.
Key Indicators Analyzed:
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2028 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2028. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates 2022-2028 2021-2025 Exothermic Welding Report on, Status and Forecast, by Players, Types and Applications market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 1-year analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.intelmarketresearch.com/manufacturing-and-construction/22/exothermic-welding-market
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports